How much is shipping?
- Standard shipping is FREE with all purchases worldwide
- Express shipping within New Zealand: $10.00
International orders may be subject to import taxes or customs duties based on the destination country, any additional costs for customs clearance must be covered by the customer.
My size has sold out, when can I get more?
If we have sold out of your size, please let us know. We will do our best to re order based on demand.
Where can I track my order?
Shipping information along with tracking numbers will be sent out via email once your order is dispatched.
What is your return policy?
We offer free returns within NZ.
Our return policy lasts 14 days, whereby we will offer an exchange or store credit for any unused items. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (including original packaging with tags).
For international customers, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Do you stock in any physical locations?
We currently only stock online, but keep an eye out on our social media and newsletter about pop-ups.
Can girls wear the shirts?
Yes they can! Size XS is approximately the equivalent of a size 10 womens.
How do I wash my linen shirt?
1. Throw your linen shirt in the wash with similar colours in a cold to medium wash cycle with regular detergent. Add in a little fabric softener for good measure to maintain that soft touch.
2. Remove shirt from wash and give it a good shake while buttoned up, this will help reduce any crinkles.
3. Hang to dry - never put in the dryer!
How should I iron my shirt?
Linen is a pretty robust fabric having been made from flax, but we find these tips get best results.
Tip 1 - Iron at a medium heat setting
Tip 2 - Iron from side to side rather than top to bottom
Tip 3 - For darker colours iron on reverse - this can help prevent any shine or bruisings